Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

EKO Planning Application - Shenanigans Likely to Cost Taxpayers £100,000.

I can't say too much at the moment, but I have been looking into the story of  a planning application for 550 houses on agricultural land next to the New Haine Road at Westwood Cross. The application was made by East Kent Opportunities LLP a company which is 50-50 owned by TDC  and KCC . The planning application was rejected last October and now there is going to be an appeal and public enquiry. You will be paying the bill for this. My investigations have turned up some alarming and extremely serious  issues. I have now made a formal complaint to the Council and await developments. I hope to be able to publish a full account of these top-level shenanigans including the naming of names in the next few days. I get the distinct impression  that the good ship Thanet Council is about to sail through a major storm - its  every man and woman for themselves!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Ere we go. Power to you Ian. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete